Saturday, January 16, 2010

Name of cartoon squirrel/rabbit?

I'm sorry, but this is going to be very vague....





I have a recollection of a cartoon from my childhood of two cartoon (what I believe are squirrels) squirrels, or possibly rabbits. One's much shorter than the other and is possibly a baby/young child (he has a high pitched voice/lisp which indicates a child) and the other squirrel/rabbit thing is an adult (and possibly female?)





I know this is much detail to go on but the cartoon was in the style of Rocky and Bullwinkle/Animaniacs and should be fairly old (at least 15 years, since I recall being younger than 5 when I saw this)





Thanks so much! And give ANY guesses!Name of cartoon squirrel/rabbit?
http://home.comcast.net/~toonfox/cels/WB…





Is it Slappy Squirrel %26amp; Skippy Squirrel? O.o





Slappy is the adult female, and Skippy is the young boy.Name of cartoon squirrel/rabbit?
Those, as the poster above stated, were probably Slappy the squirrel and her nephew from the Animaniacs cartoons.
sarahhhhhhhhh! hi

No comments:

Post a Comment